COMMUNITY OUTREACH PROJECT - Design and production of 70’X14’ mural for the center’s swim team, the Stingrays. Executed project with SCAD NYC Alumni and CAS Volunteers.
Instructions for Creating a new Project Page
Duplicate this Project Page Template
- Duplicate this page by clicking the Duplicate this Page button at the bottom of the Page settings.
- Name the new page in the Pages admin section, and then begin editing the new page by doing the following steps.
Edit the new Project Page
- Replace the heading "Project Title" with the name of the project.
- Edit (open) the Content Link block, below the Project Title Heading, and select the appropriate parent portfolio page.
E.g., Interiors & Installation; Sets, Events & Styling; Products; or Giving Back.
Note: The Content Link block will show a page thumbnail when you first select a page, but it will not display on the live site.
- Edit (open) the Gallery block, remove the imaeg placeholders and add your project images.
- Update the Text block, below the Gallery block, with a heading (all-caps) and description.
- Edit the following Page Settings:
Navigation & Page Titles: These should be the same as the project title.
Description: You can use the same content that displays below the gallery.
URL Slug: This should match the following pattern ... portfolio/section/project
- Add your project to the appropriate portfolio section gallery grid.
- Delete these instructions
Add a description about the project here. Photography by some awesome photographer.